Sigmatech’s Advisory Board was founded in 2009. Our board members’ community relationships and combined years of experience are a valuable strategic advantage in our industry.
Jim Blake, PhD
- 30+ years of experience supporting DoD, Federal and Commercial programs in senior-level Vice President, Program Executive Officer, and Director roles.
- Former senior executive Cubic Global Defense.
- Former Program Executive Officer for Simulation, Training and Instrumentation.
- Induction into the National Center for Simulation (NCS) Hall of Fame.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Duke University.
- Retired member of the Senior Executive Service.
BG. Bob Drolet, USA, RETIRED
- 40 years technical & management experience with Air Force Space Command, AMCOM, SMDC, RDEC & PEOs
- Former senior executive Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
- Army officer 29 years
- Former PEO, acquisition executive, Army Air Defense Systems
- Managed over $3B multi-system portfolio
- Chairman, Veterans Memorial Foundation
- Board & Past President Advisory, AUSA
- YMCA Service to Veterans Board
- President/COO of Whitespace Innovations
- Former President of S3
- Former President/COO of MEVATEC Corp.
- Master’s Degree in Warfare Systems Engineering from Naval Post Graduate School
Rayford Vaughn, PhD
- Ph.D. in Cybersecurity
- Former Vice President for Research and Economic Development at University Alabama Huntsville
- Former Associate Vice President for Research and Department Head of Computer Science and Engineering at Mississippi State University
- Retired Colonel, United States Army