The $37.4 billion, 5 year base (plus 5 option years), multiple award IDIQ RS3 contract will be used to provide Army Contracting Command – Aberdeen Proving Ground (ACC-APG) customers, Program Executive Offices (PEOs) other Department of Defense (DoD) and federal agencies with knowledge based support services for requirements with Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) related needs.
- Awarded to 56 companies; Sigmatech was the Number 1 Ranked Small Business Awardee
- $37B, multiple-award IDIQ; the largest dollar federal contract released in FY 15.
- Very Broad Scope – Provides customized solutions that span worldwide Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) mission requirements
- NACIS 541715 (small business size standard of 1000 employees)
- Allows procurement of materials, property, facilities and leases
- No restrictive labor categories
- ACC-APG Program Office offers full customer support; including procurement coordinator, contract specialist and contracting officer availability to assist customer requirements (package development to post-award administration through closeout)
- Streamlined acquisition processes and timelines
- Low administrative contract service rates
- Detailed information available at: http://acc.army.mil/contractingcenters/acc-apg/RS3/contract.html
Available for all DoD and federal agencies with knowledge based requirements with Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) services.
- Engineering Services
- Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) Services
- Logistics Services
- Acquisition and Strategic Planning Services
- Education and Training Services
Examples of products include:
Classroom based training materials, print-based instructional materials, CBT, WBT, blended learning solutions, and learning systems development and management.
Director of Corporate Development