SeaPort-NxG is the latest version of the Navy’s massive SeaPort contract for professional services that dates back nearly two decades and has an average of $5B in task orders a year.
SeaPort-NxG has 23 functional areas, divided into two work categories: engineering support services and program management support services. SeaPort-NxG is the latest version of the Navy’s massive SeaPort contract for professional services that dates back nearly two decades and has an average of $5B in task orders a year. Unlike its predecessors, SeaPort-NxG has a streamlined structure and has removed the geographically aligned regions.
- FY OPTAR Spend Plan budget planning and >99% execution
- Several site improvement and construction projects (more than $5M)
- Successful completion of all Learning Site Inspections, Audits & Assessments
- Completed thousands of site support actions: Purchase Requests, Facility Work Requests, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Disposal Services (DS) actions, NMCI & TRANET IT requests for account creation/closure
- Re-designed Gear Issue Room, increasing available storage/work space by 45%:
- Better ergonomics when handling Combat Training Gear in excess of 40 pounds
- Greater accuracy in inventory controls resulting in virtually no shrinkage
- Re-designed Supply Room, resulting in:
- greater accuracy in inventory controls & issuing supplies
- in-house self-help Combat Training Gear repairs, saving taxpayers $31,985 in just one year!
- New HD Commercial Washers/Dryers, which not just clean…
- Larger machine capacities, increasing productivity & turn-around times for weekly gear issuance
- Significant decrease in wear & tear to Combat Training Gear, saving additional taxpayer dollars!
Sigmatech’s SeaPort-e experience includes providing Logistics and Training Support Services at the Gulfport-LS for the Center for Security Forces. Hosting 2500+ students a year through the Expeditionary Combat Skills (ECS) Course. Sigmatech supports the site’s mission to provide eligible personnel with the basic individual skills training necessary to professionally and safely perform high-risk expeditionary combat operations when assigned as Navy Special Warfare Support Personnel and to Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC).
Department of the Navy, Center for Security Forces
Sr. Vice President, Army Enterprise
Vice President, Corporate Development