The objective of this task order is to provide space related technical, acquisition, policy, and programmatic advisory and assistance services in support of the full spectrum of SAF/SP’s organizational activities.
- Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Space Acquisition and Integration (SAF/SP), Pentagon.
- Advise the SecAF, USecAF, AF Chief of Staff, and Chief of Space Operations on all space-related matters
- Oversee all space systems acquisition activities and promote effective and efficient defensive and offensive space capability integration into warfighting planning and operations
- Coordinate functions and activities across the DoD space enterprise to include planning, policy, strategy, international and interagency relations, and act as the primary interface for DoD space matters to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Staff, other Services, and industry
- Evaluate, analyze, and assess joint warfighting space architecture plans and programs to identify overlaps and gaps against current and future threats