The Apache Attack Helicopter (AAH) Project Manager’s Office (PMO) manages assigned major systems across the life cycle spectrum for development, production, fielding and sustainment support.
- Resource Management Support (cost estimating, budget formulation and tracking funds)
- Program Management, Plans and Integration (Analyze & integrate data and perform long-range planning)
- Strategic Planning Analysis (develop & execute Strategic Business Plan & Business Processes).
- Data Warehouse support
- Software modification and development
- International and Security Assistance Program Support (Prepare FMS documentation and participate in international meetings)
Apache Programs Supported:
- Production and Fielding
- Apache Sensors
- Development and Modernization
- International Apache
- Security Assistance Management Directorate
- D Model Apache
- E Model Apache