Sigmatech has provided continuous prime contract Organizational Improvement and Education services since 2010 for researching, developing, and conducting continuing education for all DoD space professionals.
We provide program management, instruction, curriculum development, and course support. Our education enables certification of DoD personnel responsible for design, development, acquisition, operation, and employment of national security space capabilities. We train 800 students annually across all US military branches, other Government agencies, Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom for NSSI Space 200 and 300 level courses.
- Instructional development included the ISD ADDIE model to develop lesson plans, measurement plans, and curriculum plans.
- Provided teaching, scholarship and service. Sigmatech instructors implement adult learning theory, case studies, exercises, and guided discussion.
- Provided training and education through instructor led training, modeling and simulation, and mobile training courses.
- Near Space & Orbital Space Warfighting Employment of Demonstrated Capabilities
- Program Element Monitor (PEM) Support
- Deployment Support
- Command & Control/Communication Integration Coordination
- Funds Management & Execution
- Program Analysis
- Coordination with other Services, Centers & Agencies
- Technology Support
- General Staffing Support