ΣMART (pronounced SMART) will deliver instant visibility and transparency via information-rich dashboards across the program to drive accountability and a responsive quality assurance and continuous improvement program. Based on a tailored Tableau platform, ΣMART creates information rich dashboards of Key Performance Areas (KPAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) from disparate data sources. ΣMART analysis algorithms will also perform trend analysis to support proactive, not just reactive, decisions. ΣMART delivers near real-time visibility and transparency via information-rich dashboards using raw data seamlessly mined from multiple data sources.
- Over 10 years implementation of ΣMART like system
- Facilitates Cost Control
- Integration of KPAs and associated KPIs into ΣMART for near real-time knowledge-based decision support dashboards
- Access to near real-time performance information
- Focused KPAs/KPIs enable informed management
- Visible to all levels of management and designated personnel
- Implementation of a common timekeeping system for contract employees provides near real-time information within the SMART dashboards
- Tracks training status, measuring consumption of training resources and percent of IDP complete.
- Integrates disparate systems and data into a cohesive dashboard with analytics
- Monitors and Reports Workforce Management and Hiring
- Provides near real-time data analytics directly relevant to operational information
The Sigmatech Measurement, Analysis and Reporting Tool (ΣMART ) is a central tool for optimization of productivity and efficiency. Created for government agencies over ten years ago, it is still used on several existing contracts and task orders. ΣMART delivers instant visibility and transparency via information-rich dashboards across the program to drive accountability and a responsive quality assurance and continuous improvement program. ΣMART performs trend analysis to support proactive, not just reactive, decisions. ΣMART can be used in every area for performance based on near real-time metrics information. Dashboard-based metrics and trend analysis add value and facilitate continuous improvement.