Sigmatech is committed to providing innovative and high-quality products and services that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. This will be achieved through:
- Maintaining a shared quality vision and focusing on continually improving our products, processes, and services while maintaining our high standards of integrity and ethics.
Committing to ensure customer satisfaction and to comply with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Committing to ensure customer satisfaction and to comply with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Management of the organization will make continuous improvement a part of every day and every job, ensure that Sigmatech policy and procedure manuals reflect what we do.
- Evaluate and monitor employee-established quality objectives, and ensure that employees have defined responsibilities and understand how their role fits into Sigmatech’s overall workflow.
- Communicating with employees to ensure our Quality Policy is understood and applied within the organization, sending the Quality Policy to relevant interested parties as applicable, and maintaining the Quality Policy as available and documented information.
- Establishing, applying, maintaining, and continually improving the effectiveness of Quality Management System.
The framework for setting quality objectives is defined in the Quality Manual. Sigmatech’s Quality Management Representative is responsible for communicating the Quality Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization and when applicable, making it available to relevant interested parties.
Approved by: Jeff Flewelling, President