The $30M, 5 year BPA will be used to provide the USAF and other DoD service branches and agencies with professional education and academic educational technology services to include: Simulations, Language translation, and Media production.
- $30M BPA Ceiling
- The scope for Educational Professional and Support Services (EPASS) is for a wide variety of technology that enables the USAF Air University to evolve its curriculum and deliver course content to students.
- Provides services to maximize learning outcomes in both the physical and virtual training environments
- Includes purchase or rental of tools such as software for copyright and plagiarism tools, research support, and short-term IT equipment rentals.
- USAF Air University
- Open to all DoD Services and agencies with professional and academic educational technology services
- Wargaming expertise
- Simulation development and support
- Webpage administration
- Graphic design
- Media specialists
- Video/film production
- Translation/language technical services
- Program and administrative support
- Joint training/education
Vice President, Corporate Development